Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wanna Hurts Donut?


Emma recently visited my parents for the night.  My father likes to teach Emma things which I might not deem appropriate. For instance, she came home from Mom and Dad's house before our trip to Washington DC last summer.  He told her to say hi to Obama for him by waving.....with one finger.  Wow am I glad that one went right over her head!  He also likes to teach her songs.

His most favorite is the one that goes like this:
Great big globs of greasy, grimy, gopher guts, 
Mutilated monkey meat, little, dirty, birdie feet.  
French fried eyeballs swimmin' in a pool of blood, 
eat 'em without a spoon.

AWESOME, right?  She came home last week and asked me if I wanted a "Hurts Donut".  I said yes.  She punched me.  Then she says... "Hurts, DOESN'T it?" *instead of, "Hurts, DON'T it?"*  'Atta girl, Emma.  You won't even speak grammatically incorrect for a joke!  


Shine on, people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment