Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cutting Curls, Fashion Sense, and Beautiful Sunshine


Kaiser had his first haircut this week.  It turned out adorable, which I knew it would.  I was dead-set against it, though.  I saw nothing wrong with his long locks.  Eric has been nagging me about Kaiser's hair for the past month or so.  The week before, however, I heard the word "mullet" one too many times from too many people.  I mean seriously, a mullet??  So, I bit the bullet and we went to see Becky.  He did a great job after I gave him his binkie and burp rag.  I absolutely CANNOT believe how different a haircut can make a kid look.  He looks fantastic and I couldn't be more proud of him.  


Emma had her friend over the other night and they asked to get out the make-up.  It's always a picture-worthy moment when they complete their projects.  Wow, that's all I can say, Emma.  :) 


On the way home from church today, Emma says, "God sure picked a great day for sunshine, Mommy.  It's beautiful outside!"

Shine on, Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment